We are dedicated to helping you recover both physically and financially from the damages of the accident or wrongdoing that caused your injuries.
We know how intimidating it is to be up against an insurance company, one who is using every tool possible to make sure they don't have to pay what you're entitled to.
We understand how frustrating it is when someone has wronged you and feel like no one cares about what happened- but we also know how satisfying it feels when justice prevails after wrongdoing.
As our client, you can be assured of the following:
- A FREE consultation to clearly explain your rights and options.
- An honest assessment of your situation in an environment free of intimidation or pressure.
- Open door communication policy where your calls are welcome and where you can speak directly to or meet personally with your attorney any time that you need to.
- Prompt replies to your questions and ongoing case updates.
- Personal attention and dedication to serving you.
When you have a tough case with insurance, you don’t want to miss anything. When you’re up against the big companies, you need every tools to take advantage of the opportunity to get the result you need.
We understand that if you are looking for an attorney, you are dealing with a rough spot in your life that you would rather not be dealing with. Our job is to take you through these troubled waters as smoothly as we can with the best possible outcome at the end. Our practice was founded on sound ethical fundamentals and personal attention to our clients.
We are litigators. We are comfortable in the courtroom, and have made much of our reputation there.
Still, we understand that that is probably the last place our clients want to be. Our first goal is to settle the dispute in a fair manner without litigation if it can be done. Unfortunately, that is not always possible.
If your case requires a fight we are ready to fight.
We are a small boutique firm specializing in catastrophic, life altering injuries. You won’t see our faces on any billboards. We don’t advertise because our past clients do it for us. Our clients find us by word of mouth and through referrals from other attorneys.
We take a limited number of cases because when we take on your case, we are bringing you into our family. You will know us personally. You will have our mobile and home phone numbers.
We anticipate the issues and problems that might come up, we have time-tested strategies for dealing with the situations that can arise in your case. Our clients feel at ease because of our experience, skill, and proven process. We will guide you, educate you, and support you throughout your case.
We have made it our reputation to stick up for the little guy. We go toe to toe with giants. We have big hearts and have walked this path with families before. We’ve been able to earn the trust of our clients because our hard work has made them confident in us and our experience. We provide accessibility, expert trial experience and courage to see your case through to the end.
We are experts at what we do, but we are not the only good lawyers in town. We encourage you to talk to several lawyers and find the one that makes you the most comfortable.
There are more than 70,000 attorneys licensed to practice in Texas. Only 7,000 in the entire state are Board Certified. Henry Moore has been board certified in personal injury trial law since 1991. Certification by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Henry Moore was recognized in Texas Monthly as a Texas Super Lawyer in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 by Texas Super Lawyers (a Thomson Reuters service) Henry Moore is a member of the College of the State Bar of Texas indicating he is among the best trained attorneys in Texas. Members are qualified attorneys who are interested in both high ethical standards and improved training for all Texas attorneys and who attend at least double the Continuing Legal Education (CLE) required by the State Bar of Texas.
Henry Moore was selected as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers, 2013 to 2015.
- Texas Auto Policies, University of Texas School of Law, Car Wreck Seminar-June, 2007, August, 2008, & August, 2009
- Texas Auto Policies, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Car Wrecks Seminar- September, 2010
- Interpreting Auto Policies, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Car Wreck Seminar-November, 2007
- Recent Developments in Insurance Law, Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association Luncheon- March, 2008
- Pleading Damages Within Insurance Coverage, State Bar of Texas, Strategies for Damages and Attorney’s Fees Seminar- February, 2010; Damages in Civil Litigation-February, 2011 & February, 2012
- Summary of UM Benefits and Actions, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Car Wrecks Seminar, June, 2010
- Auto Insurance Coverage and Summary of UM Benefits and Actions, University of Texas School of Law, The Car Crash Seminar- August 2010, August 2012
- Helping Clients with their Expectations, University of Texas School of Law, 2011 Car Crash Seminar-August, 2011
- Texas Auto Coverage in a Nutshell, 11:2 J. Tex. Ins. L. 20 (Summer 2011)
- Stowers-A Modest Proposal, 11:3 J. Tex. Ins. L. 8 (Winter 2011)
- Deposing the Insurance Adjuster, State Bar of Texas, Advanced Insurance Law Course, April 2012; and University of Texas School of Law, 2012 Insurance Law Conference- October, 2012
- Auto Coverage for the Paralegal, Texas Trial Lawyers Assn., TTLA Annual Conference, June 2012
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Road Rules Dallas: A Crash Course-October, 2012
- Taking an Adjuster’s Deposition, University of Texas School of Law, 2012 Insurance Law Conf., October, 2012
- Damages Under the Insurance Code, State Bar of Texas, Damages in Civil Litigation 2013, March, 2013
- Too Little Money, Too Many Claims: Ethical Issues with Multiple Claimants, State Bar of Texas, Advanced Insurance Law Course, April, 2013
- Insurance Policies – How to Get Paid (Finding and Understanding Coverage), State Bar of Texas, Advanced Personal Injury Course, July, 2013
- Auto Insurance Coverage, University of Texas School of Law, 2014 Car Wreck Seminar, July, 2014